Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Joshua Clottey ‘If I win this fight, I will never feel like I beat the best fighter in the world’


Well, it appears that Clottey has started drinking the Mayweather ‘hater-ade’. Up to this point, I thought Clottey was being very respectable and humbled toward Pacquiao but I guess it was only a matter of time before it all changed. Let’s examine Clottey’s latest comments.

"If I win this fight, I will never feel like I beat the best fighter in the world.” Clottey, Fanhouse

Clottey, I hate to break it to you but you are fighting the best fighter in the world. He’s ranked #1 as the best pound for pound fighter. He’s won several fighter of the year awards and fighter of the decade. But don’t worry about never “feeling like you will beat the best fighter in the world”, because you aren’t going to win.

"I'll say, 'It's not an upset, just a win' " Clottey, Fanhouse

Just a win? Are you kidding me? Clottey, this would be the biggest win in your career. This would be a huge upset. You might not want to say it’s an upset, but the rest of the world will say it’s an upset.

“I feel like I’m undefeated” Clottey, Fanhouse

I feel like Clottey is smoking something. Did he save up all of his craziness for this interview? Up to this point he’s been mild and respectable. Now, he’s just hitting us with 1-2 combos of “jibber jabber”. As Mr. T always said “I pity the fool”. And right now, I sure do pity Clottey.

Aaron Davis Sacramento, CA “What are the chances of Clottey pulling off the upset?”

Well first, don’t tell Clottey it’s an upset. Because he thinks it’s just another win. Second, I give Clottey a 1.5% chance of winning and that’s only if Pacquiao doesn’t even show up to the ring.

Jose Gonzales Sacramento, CA “Does this fight go the distance?”

Now this is a good question. I think Manny gets the TKO by the 5th round. However, stranger things have happened in the ring like Tyson biting off Evander’s ear. In fact, that’s the only way it goes the distance is if Clottey bites off Manny’s ear or gives him a massive “Andre the Giant” headbutt to the bridge of the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment